How to increase your odds of winning sweepstakes!
Everyone likes the thrill of a win right? Well, I have some trade secrets for you from successful sweepers. Shhhh…
1. Contests that are “restricted” may work to your to your advantage! For example, contests that are only open to moms, teachers, or people that only eat green M&M’s limit the amount of entrants and can increase your chances of winning
2. Take advantage of “daily entries”. Bookmark the site and if it allows you to enter daily, do it! The more chances you have to win, the better your odds!
3. Join a Facebook group or sweepstakes club. Members often give each other a heads up for new contests, and help each other (within contest rules, of course)
4. Enter smaller, lesser known contests. Enter to win Miss Mary’s muffins, and you stand a better chance of winning than Mrs. Fields!
5. Use an auto filling program, when you can (some contests prohibit it) Entries are filled in quicker, and the quicker the entry submission, the more contests you can enter
6. Enter the “harder contests” Contests that require you to submit a recipe, a photo, or a 500 word essay on why Brussels sprouts are actually delicious are less apt to be entered by a lot of people. This increases your chances of winning.
I hope these tips help you become a successful sweeper! Ne sure to come back and let us know if you win anything!