- Limit 8 like items with coupons, instead of 10
- Limit one xx/xx coupon, per day, per household (You can use one Publix and one competitor, as long as you meet the spending threshhold.
- Rainchecks will be limited to 8 items, and only one raincheck per item, per day, per household.
- Overage will be given on a gift card, not cash.
- Rainchecks will be issued for sale items only, not coupons
The rest of the policy “changes” are clarifications, in my opinion. The only one that will affect me is the one xx/xx rule, as my Publix previously allowed me to split my orders.
No biggie, I still think shopping is a pleasure at Publix, what about you?